Celebrating SharkFest & Shark Week

 So this week and next is SharkFest on NatGeo Wild and next week is Shark Week on Discovery. Here in the UK we get a very watered down version of these, for instance SharkFest this year is four weeks long in the US and here it's only two and Shark Week is even worse as there is only one shark show a day. Either way I love sharks so I thought I would design a couple of t-shirts to celebrate.

I have a couple print-on-demand shops that's just really a hobby for me I don't expect to make it into a full time business I just like designing stuff. One of them the t-shirts are all ocean themed and there's even a special shark section because that's what most of the designs are and this week I added two more. 

My designs aren't realistic, some are a bit quirky including a shark/Labyrinth crossover. Here are the new ones I came up with. 

A crying shark with the saying "the ocean gets its saltiness from the tears of misunderstood sharks who just want a hug"  A bit of a sad one but it's one of my favourites as they are misunderstood a lot of the time. Sharks swim among us all the time and don't attack willy-nilly like people assume they do.

The second is a more light hearted one. the one thing I don't like that involves sharks is Baby Shark but I couldn't resist putting my own twist on it. I can't stand that song but I can't deny it is very catchy. I now introduce to you Rainbow Shark Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo!

I actually have another rainbow shark t-shirt already but that's slightly different, its more of a patterned silhouette a part of a range of rainbow silhouette t-shirts including dolphins, seahorses and more.

This one includes the "Doo Doo Doo" just to annoy anyone that reads it and get it stuck in their head.

Both designs come on white and black organic cotton t-shirts, made in a factory run on renewable energy and it even arrives in plastic-free packaging.

If you would like to know more about the company I use for the print-on-demand service I use I will be making a separate post with all the information you need.

Until then 

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Intro to me and my blog!

 Hi! I'm Kelly, a crafter and artist. I have been making things since I can remember. I have tried my hand at quite a few different craf...