Crochet Spider Web Granny Square Tutorial

I am planning on making a dress made up of crochet granny squares. I managed to come up with a simple pattern for it and decided to share it and make a tutorial for my YouTube channel.

Hopefully is should be beginner friendly. It only uses 6 different stitches and they are mostly variations of the same stitch so they are pretty easy to remember. You can use any yarn to make this, all it does is change the size of the finished product, if you used a thicker yarn and larger hook it will end up being bigger.

Part 1 shows rows 1-4 making the main part of the spiderweb.

Part 2 shows rows 5-7 making it into a more square shape.

That's the tutorial, if you would rather follow the written instructions or follow the chart you can find those here

These can be used in so many projects, you could make clothing like a granny square cardigan, a table runner, window netting and so much more. So grab that crochet hook and give it a try and see what awesome stuff you come up with.

Thanks for reading
Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Intro to me and my blog!

 Hi! I'm Kelly, a crafter and artist. I have been making things since I can remember. I have tried my hand at quite a few different craf...