New Merch Store

 I decided I was going to create a merch store for my YouTube channel that was going to sell t-shirts with my logo as well as some general crafty t-shirts. 

I got designing and came up with a few designs quite quickly others took longer and I have a few ideas still to come. As with my other store I went with Teemill though I am considering other more global companies as most of my views come from abroad so it maybe better to use somewhere with multiple fulfilment centres across the world. For now though my Teemill store will do.

 These are a few shots from my store


I wanted to keep the look light and not too 'in your face' so it's not too distracting. I also added a section that features cartoon me doing a range of different crafts.

Teemill have a plug-in that allows me to connect my store to my YouTube channel which I used. So these t-shirts and a link to my store now appear under my videos on YouTube. 


I am going to make a quick YouTube short to show my store and maybe add it on TikTok too. More designs are in the works so keep checking back to see what's new. 

You can check out the store here craftytees.teemill.com

That's all for now, I will do an update when new designs are added.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intro to me and my blog!

 Hi! I'm Kelly, a crafter and artist. I have been making things since I can remember. I have tried my hand at quite a few different craf...