PlayStation Blanket Panels

I have a tutorial planned for my YouTube channel that is going to take a while to do but I am going to preview it on here. As you probably guessed from the title I will be making a PlayStation themed blanket.

It will be a crocheted blanket that features 4 panels repeated. Each panel represents a button from the PlayStation controller.


 This is a very simple pattern that is beginner friendly so you should be able to make it even with no crochet experience. The pattern uses only 2 stitches.

I will be repeating each panel 4 times so that's 16 in total and that will make an adult size blanket. Just one of each would make a nice baby blanket.

I have other projects going on to so this tutorial may not be ready for another couple of weeks but if you wanted to make a start on the panels the patterns I did for this are available on my Ko-fi page to download.

I have all the yarn I need so it's just the time I need to find to stitch up the other 12 panels. I will be posting progress to twitter so if you want to see updates of this then follow me there.

That's all for now

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intro to me and my blog!

 Hi! I'm Kelly, a crafter and artist. I have been making things since I can remember. I have tried my hand at quite a few different craf...