Posters are coming!

 I have been working on a few things to add to my Ko-fi store (there's quite a few freebies there now too) and one thing I have been wanting to do is printable posters.

I have a sketch book that I have been filling with sayings and quotes for a while now, I have a couple of flip through videos on my YouTube channel showing them, and I wanted to update them and turn them into posters.

I wont be selling the actual posters (maybe in the future) but I will have a downloadable version in my store for you to print off at home. Like with the crochet patterns I've made some will be available for free.

This is the free one I did for pride month


I have made quite a few but wont be adding them all at once so you will have to check back to see what's new. Some of my t-shirt designs have also been made in to posters like this one 


In the other direction there's a couple of posters I made that I think would look good on a t-shirt. This next one is one of my favourites. I think I will do a t-shirt featuring the book.


So in other news I am over halfway through the PlayStation blanket, it's going a lot quicker then I thought and hopefully I will be trying out a candle making kit for my next YouTube video.

That's all for now

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intro to me and my blog!

 Hi! I'm Kelly, a crafter and artist. I have been making things since I can remember. I have tried my hand at quite a few different craf...