Turning more pixel art into crochet patterns

 I have created another two c2c crochet patterns. These ones are based on some pixel art I have done in the past. The first is a pattern I have done quite a bit and is one of my favourites. It's the Princess Peach stained glass window, based on the N64 version. I have cross stitched and painted it multiple times so it only made sense to turn it into a crochet pattern and I cant wait to make it myself. Here is what it should look like.

The second one I made was inspired by one of my favourite movies. Again I have used pattern multiple times with cross stitch to make dreamcatchers, it was one of my most popular designs. Its the Jareth and Sarah from the ballroom scene in the movie Labyrinth.
Me making these myself will have to wait for now as I already have too many crochet projects on the go including a large PlayStation blanket which is taking a while to make.

Like my other patterns these can be found in my ko-fi store, I am thinking about opening an Etsy store for my patterns but that would mean higher prices and no freebies because of the fees but I haven't made up my mind yet. www.ko-fi.com/kellymakesstuff  

I'm off to work on my PlayStation Blanket

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intro to me and my blog!

 Hi! I'm Kelly, a crafter and artist. I have been making things since I can remember. I have tried my hand at quite a few different craf...