New C2C Pride Crochet Patterns

 I have created my first C2C crochet patterns. These are basic charts that show you the layout and row count but not how you exactly do the c2c stitch so you need to know how to do that before attempting it.

With it being pride month I thought I would use that as inspiration for these patterns so I made 2 flags.

The first one I made was the progressive pride flag.

The next was the ally flag.
Did I mention these patterns are free? Because they are, you can get both for nothing, payment on these patterns are optional. 
They are pretty simple designs so they aren't too fiddly if you know what you are doing. If you are new at c2c and not used to using multiple colours just take it slow and you will get there.

This is an example of my c2c charts
So you can see the rows starting from the bottom left corner and ending at the top right. 
If you would like a copy of these patterns just pop over to my ko-fi page and you can get them there.
www.ko-fi.com/kellymakesstuff

As usual if you do make one share a picture and tag me on social media so I can see it.

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Intro to me and my blog!

 Hi! I'm Kelly, a crafter and artist. I have been making things since I can remember. I have tried my hand at quite a few different craf...