Crochet PlayStation Blanket Tutorial

 I have finally completed my PlayStation blanket and the tutorial is up and ready on YouTube. It's the first non granny square blanket I have made and I quite like the way it has turned out.

As I have stated in previous posts you can find the patterns for the patches free in my Ko-fi shop and if you didn't know how to crochet and was waiting for the tutorial then here it is.

You only need to know 2 stitches to make this so you don't need to be a pro, just take your time and you will get there. 4 patches make a nice baby blanket, 16 covers a double bed so you can make it as big or small as you want.

My blanket was made up of 16 patches, 4 of each button in different colours and each colour I used three 100g balls of dk yarn so this blanket used a total of 12 balls. You don't need to go fancy and buy expensive yarn, I used the 99p balls from HomeBargains and it's is still nice and soft and looks good.

Let me know what you think of the tutorial and remember if you make one share a picture.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intro to me and my blog!

 Hi! I'm Kelly, a crafter and artist. I have been making things since I can remember. I have tried my hand at quite a few different craf...