A Crochet Christmas - pt 3

 Part 3 of a crochet Christmas is what I received as presents that are to do with crochet this Christmas.

First is this Nightmare Before Christmas Crochet set. It includes everything to make Jack and Sally but also includes a book of patterns for a lot of the other characters too as well as an extra pattern for a wall hanging. I think I might have a go at making Oogie first, I already have a yarn I think will work nicely for him and it looks like a nice simple pattern to start off with.


I also got a bag of different colour crochet thread to make miniature crochet creations with. I have so many ideas I just don't know when to start.


No crochet supply is complete without a set of crochet hooks, I only had a couple of sizes before but now I have a set and it includes really small ones that will come in handy for the miniature crochet stuff I am going to make.


Next is a rather nifty gadget. It's a digital stitch/row counter. It straps on to your finger so you can easily keep track of the amount of rows you have done. So much easier then the twisty ones or writing it down.


Like the last post this last thing isn't crochet but it's close enough. It's circular knitting needles to make socks. I already know the first ones I will make with these and its going to be Enid/Wednesday themed socks.


That's all, there will be follow up posts when I get to use all these things so keep an eye out for them!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intro to me and my blog!

 Hi! I'm Kelly, a crafter and artist. I have been making things since I can remember. I have tried my hand at quite a few different craf...