A Crochet Christmas - pt 2

 Here is part 2 of the crochet Christmas, this time presents that aren't blankets.

I had a go at making crochet figures and some came out rather cute if I do say so myself.

The first lot is The SlashStreet Boys, if you don't know who they are check them out on YouTube. They are horror characters that do horror versions of BackStreet Boys songs. As they are meant to be a boyband I decided to have them dressed in matching colours which may have been a bad idea. These were for my sister and she didn't recognise Jason so maybe I should have kept them in their normal colours.


 I also made another figure but this one was for my mum and I made a mini me. After gifting this I noticed my hair is wrong, the colours are on the wrong side so its like a mirror mini me lol.


Another me present (because I found it funny) is South Park me tote bags. Yup I know they aren't crochet but they did hold the crochet gifts.


The last one you may have seen in a previous post and it's the stoner Care Bear. 


That's Everything I made for Christmas presents. I also received a few crochet themed gifts so maybe part 3 will be on the way soon. 

I might also make a tutorial for a basic crochet doll, what do you think?

See you next time,

Happy Crafting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Intro to me and my blog!

 Hi! I'm Kelly, a crafter and artist. I have been making things since I can remember. I have tried my hand at quite a few different craf...