Qmee Review: Getting Paid For Online Surveys

Through these times everyone is tightening those purse strings so a few extra pound might come in handy and I came across a really simple way of earning some.

Paid surveys! It's not a new concept but I have came across a site/app that's really useful. This is from my own personal experience, I'm not affiliated with them I just think there's a few people out there that would find this site handy.

Qmee is both a desktop site and app where you can make money doing surveys. This is no get rich quick scheme, the surveys can take up to 20mins and can be for 9p, 32p, £2.20 and anything in between and possibly more but they are few and far between.


This is good if you have a bit of spare time you can pop on there and answer a few questions and get paid. Each survey will tell you how much it is for and roughly how long it will take. They start of with a few screening questions to make sure you are right for that particular survey and if you're not right for it you will be refused for that one and you will have to try another. I'm not going to lie, you can get refused for more then you are excepted but when you are excepted and you complete the survey KA-CHING you get paid.


The nice this about this app is that there's no minimum cash out, if you make 50p you can cash out and send that right back to your PayPal account (oh yeah you need a PayPal account) 

There are other ways to make money with Qmee in the same place, there's cash back offers and games too. If you go through them and download a game and reach certain targets you get paid. I haven't done that though as some of the targets seen quite big and even though those pay outs are more then the surveys I just don't have the time to do those.


So if you are looking for a little more cash I recommend checking them out, even if you earn £5 a day 5 times each week that's an extra £100 a month. Not too bad for answering a few questions. Obviously if you put more time and effort it you can do better like if you do less you will earn less, it's all in your hands.

There's just one more thing you can earn both of us easy 50p each by signing up to Qmee though my referral link https://qm.ee/XS4JLXUIHV4EE  you get the money after you have sent money back to your PayPal account for the first time. Once you are signed up you can get your own code and start earning by referring too.

More crafty posts will follow, I will not be doing more posts like this any time soon, I just though I would share the site just in case anyone needs it.

Happy Crafting!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intro to me and my blog!

 Hi! I'm Kelly, a crafter and artist. I have been making things since I can remember. I have tried my hand at quite a few different craf...