More High Fives


This is another YouTube High Five post. Nothing else has popped up yet but I have claimed the ones that were already available to me (the ones I was interested in anyway).

On to the pizza, as mentioned in my previous post I was offered a free small pizza from Papa Johns. I had never had one from there before but though why not try it as it's free. I had to look up where my local one was, it was a 30 min walk away but at least it was a nice scenic route.


The pizza was for a small only, it included "create your own" with up to 4 toppings. That's what I chose. I got a classic base and I normally just go for bacon but as it was free I chose to try some other toppings too so I also added ham, chicken and sausage. The small print said pizza value upto £7 but pizzas aren't that price. When I put it in as an order to see a small cheese pizza was £16.99 and each topping £1.50, the total was £22.50. I put my code in and ordered my pizza for pick up and made my way.


By the time I got it home it was getting a bit cold, it smelt so good. The sausage looked a bit green and funny shape, I was wondering if it was the vegetarian sausage instead even though I did not choose that one. The pizza tasted meh, it wasn't bad but also wasn't particularly good either. Definitely not worth £22.99 but it was free so ok for what it was. That was the last of the food treats for now, not sure what else will be offered if anything in the future.


 I noticed people posting videos of their lights arriving from the first set of treats, I started to think maybe I did miss out on it but then it arrived. It gets soooo bright, it looks awesome. The button on it turns it on and off  as well as sets the brightness. I'm so glad I was one of the 1000 to get this.


I did read in the T&C's that other prizes will be YouTube branded M&M's and Lego style play button, those are also limited to 1000 so will have to be really lucky to get those but here's hoping. I will be keeping an eye on the site to see what else pops up. 

Thanks for reading
and Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Intro to me and my blog!

 Hi! I'm Kelly, a crafter and artist. I have been making things since I can remember. I have tried my hand at quite a few different craf...