Mario Power-Up Crochet Blanket Pattern

 I have been working on some patterns for my Ko-Fi page and I have finished my first blanket pattern.

It consists of 3 panels inspired by power-ups from the Super Mario games. You can make as many panels as you like to make anything from a baby blanket to a full size adult one.

They crochet up pretty quickly and the pattern is very simple, it only has two stitches in it so it is very beginner friendly. It's a simple but really pretty design and it makes the perfect gift for that gamer in your life, just choose your colours and off you go.

This is my finished one. you only need 9 panels for a baby blanket and you can finish it of with any border you like. 

You can find this pattern on my Ko-Fi page https://ko-fi.com/kellymakesstuff and also keep an eye out for free PlayStation themed patterns coming soon.

If you make anything feel free to share a a picture and tag me on Twitter or Instagram, I'd love to see them.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intro to me and my blog!

 Hi! I'm Kelly, a crafter and artist. I have been making things since I can remember. I have tried my hand at quite a few different craf...