More crochet patterns.

 I have added 2 more crochet patterns to my Ko-fi store. They are only £1 each and can be used in so many ways. you can use the pattern with other projects or repeat it to make a blanket and much more.

Like most of my designs they are based on my pixel art and here they are.


Baby Yoda Panel. This is based on my original cross stitch design that took an absolute age to get right. Luckily though it stitches up really quickly with this design. 





Sleeping Kirby Panel. A design I have cross stitched before when making a dreamcatcher. This one would look nice as part of a blanket and like my other one stitches up really quickly.




Both designs are beginner friendly. It's a easy to read chart that consists of only 2 stitches, it can't get any simpler.

If you buy the pattern and make something with it I would love to see what you make. You can fin these patterns along with others (including free ones) on my ko-fi page https://ko-fi.com/kellymakesstuff

More patterns will be arriving soon.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intro to me and my blog!

 Hi! I'm Kelly, a crafter and artist. I have been making things since I can remember. I have tried my hand at quite a few different craf...