More Fillet Stitch Crochet Patterns

 Like the Batman Patterns from a previous post I have made pentagram diamond versions. These work up the same way with the same stitches. This one just has a couple more rows so it is a tad bigger.

The finished piece made with DK yarn and a 4mm hook looks like this


Like any other pattern you can use what yarn and hook you like depending on what you want to do with it. Like any granny square you can do so much with these, make a blanket, a dress, or use 100%cotton to make a dish cloth. There's so many ways you can make something unique with these. 

The pattern can be found on my Ko-Fi store here https://ko-fi.com/s/dac486eaad

More patterns will be added over time but at the moment I have other projects I want to work on. 

Until then 

Happy Crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intro to me and my blog!

 Hi! I'm Kelly, a crafter and artist. I have been making things since I can remember. I have tried my hand at quite a few different craf...