New Old YouTube Upload

 I haven't filmed a tutorial for YouTube for a while but I need to start uploading regularly again. I still had footage of a really simple makeover I did ages ago and finally decided to upload it. 

The footage was already edited, all I had to do was add sound and intro/outro. It is just a really simple makeover where I took a £1 phone shaped moneybox and painted it like the old school batphone from the 1960s Batman. It's only a couple of minutes long and I just quickly painted it, nothing fancy. 

I wasn't overly happy with it, that's why I didn't upload it sooner. I wasn't sure if I was ever going to upload it but as I hadn't uploaded in a while I thought I better upload it so my views don't suddenly slope off because I've been inactive.

I will be getting back to filming proper tutorials soon hopefully but until then you can check out my makeover video 


Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intro to me and my blog!

 Hi! I'm Kelly, a crafter and artist. I have been making things since I can remember. I have tried my hand at quite a few different craf...