New Crochet Pattern

 I have produced a new crochet pattern for a Batman logo square. It's beginner friendly as it only uses 2 different stitches, just the chain stitch and double crochet. It's done using the fillet stitch method so I decided to make a chart for the pattern as its the easiest to follow, in my opinion. 

The charts I make are pretty basic so hopefully even beginners wont get confused. Here is an example of the chart type.

Nothing too intimidating there and if you can already crochet then it's really easy. 

The design itself is just a simple Batman logo. I don't wear shawls but I want to use this design to make a batman shawl, I've even found a nice yarn for it but that wont be made for a while. I have other projects I want to start first. Back to the design, for this tester I used DK yarn and a 4mm hook. I do like the look of this but I am now thinking about inverting the design when I make the shawl bit I'm not 100% sure on that but there's plenty of time to make up my mind. This is how it came out.


 See, pretty basic but still nice I think. I will make another square with the inverted design just to test what it looks like before deciding on what way to do the shawl, who knows I may even do a mixture of both. 

The pattern is now up in my Ko-Fi store here https://ko-fi.com/s/3de8fffcf6 so check it out and start some BatCrochet.


Thanks For Reading

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intro to me and my blog!

 Hi! I'm Kelly, a crafter and artist. I have been making things since I can remember. I have tried my hand at quite a few different craf...